WACKY STORY


15 year old boy Miracle caught and arrested for having sex with a sheep 


Miracle, a native of Eziagu in Enugu state, was caught by a friend in the very act of making love with a sheep and raised the alarm which led to the arrest by the vigilante operatives in the area. 


He confessed that he has been having sex with the sheep for a while but was never caught. According to him, he always knew that the act was preposterous and was not normal but he couldn’t help himself. He went over to explain that whenever he had the urge, a strange voice would lead him to a tethered sheep which he would loosen and drag to an uncompleted building to have sex with it. 





He said: 

        “I am the first of seven male children of my parents. I dropped out of school after my primary six. I then started learning painting, but, that too isn’t going well.”


“Whenever I have the urge for sex, I usually go to where sheep are tied and when I see any sheep of my choice, I untie it from the spot where the owner has left it and take the sheep to a secluded uncompleted building and have sex with it. “


“This is not the first time I did it. Nobody would have known that I’m into that if not for one of my friends, Dede, he saw me this time around and raised alarm and these people started pursuing me with gun and I had to stop running because I didn’t want them to shoot me.”


“It gives me great pleasure whenever I have sex with the sheep. I have never tried any other kind of animal to know the difference. My experience of having sex with sheep is very sweet.”


“I don’t do it for any occult purpose. I don’t belong to any cult either but there is a spirit that pushes me into doing it.”


“There is a spirit that normally tells me to look for sheep and whenever I hear the commanding voice of the spirit, it becomes irresistible for me to take my eyes away from the sheep.”


“I will be so restless and confused until I have carried out the instruction of the unseen spirit.”


The owner of the sheep told the vigilante people that he wouldn’t go home with the sheep and demanded that Miracle buys the sheep and it’s lamb. 


The head of the vigilante said: 

               “This is obviously not a criminal case and it would be better if the boy was released to his parents after paying for the defiled sheep. It is rather a spiritual case than a criminal case. His parents can find spiritual solutions to his problems.”



Today’s Accounting Tip: actively manage your cash flow. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts