WACKY MONDAY


Man Tells Court How His Wife Tears His Boxers To Rape Him


 When a lady reports rape, it sounds disturbing but usual. When it is the other way round, it is weird and somewhat funny. 


 A retired Soldier Gafaru told a Customary court in Lagos that his wife rapes him, and usually tears his boxers in the process. But like we already know, when sex happens forcefully and without the consent of one party, it is simply called rape, no matter who is involved. 


The soldier said: 

              “My wife rapes me; she had turned all my boxers to rags to achieve her selfish aim.”


Gafaru and his wife have been married for 20 years and they have five children together. The petitioner said that his wife was in habit of threatening his life through beating and that he was afraid she might kill him one day. 


          “I had to run away from my 16-flat building to rent an apartment elsewhere to avoid her frequent beatings, but she trailed me to my new apartment to fight me.”






Gafaru said that his wife poured water on the new wife that was brought for him from the village by his family. 

He begs the court to grant him permission to leave his wife as his continuous marriage to her is a threat to this life. 


Meanwhile, the accused woman Mrs Idiat, said she never raped her husband, that it was normal for husband and wife to make love. The respondent said that she did not beat her husband, but it was her husband that was always beating her. 


She said:

           “My husband removed all the appliances and disconnected the electricity supply from my flat, leaving my children and I in darkness. He also patronizes other women.”


         “My husband runs after anything in skirt; he always sends me packing from the house whenever he wants to bring in another woman.”


Mrs Idiat urged the court to grant her husband’s wish that she was no longer in love. 




Today’s Accounting Tip: Keep Track of Your debtors. 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts