Miranda. The finale



Nathan: Why are you doing this? Why?  He growled


Lady: It’ll be better if you saved this energy because there’s more to the than you’ll ever imagine. She says and touches his face lightly. 


Nathan: Get your hands off me.  he yells

What did we ever do to you? 


Lady: Easy lion! You’ll know real soon, just soon enough.  She whistles away after putting back his blindfold on




At Miranda’s Family House 


Miranda’s father George, walks up to his bedroom, peeps outside the door to make sure no one is around, then shuts the door. 


He picks up his phone at the side of his master bed which he shared with his wife Amanda and dials a number.


“Hello, how are you today? Yes yes. I had to tell her the truth, she had to know.” He whispered softly 


“It’s not my fault.. he pauses for the person on the other side of the phone to respond, then continues “I still haven’t told her the big secret.. he says in a firm but low voice and continues  “come on, I have a right to. Okay, I’ll be on my way soon. Take care now.” 


I have to tell her the truth, I just have to. 


At Raymond’s Apartment 


Raymond decides to take the bull by the horn and calls Miranda to warn her against Desmond’s killer. Fear grips his soul as he keeps dialing her number with no response. 


“Could she be in danger now? Ughhhh..” he searches for his car keys, grabs his phone and storms out of his house. 



Comments

Popular Posts