Miranda. Episode 11. New thread.

Amanda: Honey, does it really matter? We're your parents and you..

Miranda: Yes it does. I just want to know where I'm from, who abandoned me, why I was abandoned, my roots. It's important. 

George: Your mother is close by. She wasn't capable of taking care of you when you were little and it was a lot of responsibility. But I can assure you that she loves and cares for you very much.

Amanda: But that's not the point Honey, we saw you that day and we knew you had to be ours. 

George: Your mother is is is Maria my sister. My sweet girl, please don't confront her. She's going through a high risk pregnancy and I know how much you love her. 


And then Miranda understood everything. Why her dad loved Aunt Maria so much, why she had similar interests in movies, music and even celeb life, why she always wanted Miranda around


Amanda: Honey, are you alright? 


"Wow" was all Mira could utter as she stood up and walked out of the bedroom. 



The next morning

Miranda heads back to her apartment close to school as she couldn't stand taking in all she found out at home. 

She's at the corridor when she sees a lady hurriedly leaving the room she shared with a Pepe and the lady bumps into her. 


Lady: Sorry, didn't see you coming. 

Miranda: Yeah sure, be careful next time. 


The lady looked very familiar but Miranda couldn't place her face at the moment. 

Mira enters the room and sees Pepe rather incomposed but doesn't pay much attention. 


Pepe: Babe, I didn't know you were coming in today. What's up? 

Miranda: I didn't know as well. Shouldn't have even gone in the first place. 

Pepe: What's going on? Did something bad happen? 

Miranda: Well it turns out that my parents aren't my biological parents. And my real 'mum' happens to be my Aunt ; Aunt Maria. The one I visit often. 

Pepe: Ehn? (She has her mouth open in bewilderment) I'm so sorry babe. I can't imagine what you're going through. 

Miranda: Yeah, that's why I needed to leave the house. By the way, who's the lady that just left the room? She seemed in a hurry. 

Pepe: Oh! Errr that's the lady that washes my clothes sometimes. She's really good. 

Miranda: Oh really? Maybe she could wash mine some...

Pepe: No oh! I mean you can't, sorry I mean she doesn't stay around. She just came to lend some money for a relative's treatment. All these people and their lamenting. 

Miranda: I've been trying Nathan's number and it isn't going through. I don't know if he suddenly backed out

Pepe: Babe, you worry too much. Maybe he just lost his phone or might just be really busy. 

Miranda: But he always returns my calls. I think I'll just go to bed and check on him later. 

Pepe: Go ahead babe, you need it. 


At the Police Station

Commissioner: Heard Mr Nathan refused to reveal the identity of the lady he had an affair with? 

Officer Jude: Yes sir, he was adamant. 

Officer Commissioner: Did you tap into the lines of the main suspects as instructed? 

Officer Jude: Yes sir. 

Commissioner: Read all the files concerning the investigation. And i need you to bring in the lady Mr Nathan had an affair with and the other one he spoke to on the phone. 

Officer Jude: Okay, Right away Sir. 


Raymond gives Miranda a call 

Raymond: Hello, hi, I mean hey

Miranda: Hi Ray, how are you doing? 

Raymond: Great, really good. How are you pretty lady? 

Miranda: I'm alright, I guess. 

Raymond: You sure? You don't sound so good. 

Miranda: I just have a lot going on right now and i think my friend might be missing and im just worried 


Miranda was very trusting.. 


Raymond: Wow, I could come over and we could get a drink and just talk. What do you think? 

Miranda: I don't think so, I have no strength to go anywhere right now. 

Raymond: Alright then, I could get food and we could sit in your room or in my car. I'm coming right away. No buts.

Miranda: Alright, the address is..

Raymond: Don't worry, I already have it. 

Miranda: But I don't remember givi..

Raymond: I have my sources, I'll be there soon


Raymond comes over, shares a pack of pizza and some drinks with Miranda. They talk in the Car. 


Miranda: Can you please take me over to my friend's place? I really need to check up on him. 

Raymond: Your boyfriend? 

Miranda: Well kinda, he hasn't called and isn't responding to mine. I'm really worried. 

Raymond: What guy wouldn't respond to your call? I mean you're everything a guy wants and more. I don't know if it's the right time but...

Miranda: But nothing Ray, please can you take me or should I take a cab? 


Comments

Popular Posts