Discussion Tuesday πŸ€”



What would you do if you found another woman’s underwear/ another man’s underwear in your home? 


What would you do (as a married woman) if you found another woman’s underwear in your home, particularly in your bedroom obviously dirty and recently used and you’re absolutely sure it’s not yours?



What would you do (as a married man) if you found another man’s underwear in your home, particularly in your bedroom obviously dirty and recently used and you’re absolutely sure it’s not yours?

Comments

  1. Saying I wouldn't be vexed is deceiving myself, but since I am not out for hitting anyone, I would 'calmly' demand to know why it got there over the phone, because one of us wouldn't be sleeping home that night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would ask a lot of questions till I get reasonable answers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts