WACKY MONDAY


Wife Abandons Home Because Her Unemployed Husband Has Sex With Her 6 Hours Daily.


 

A woman in Zimbabwe has asked the law court to dissolve her marriage on the grounds that her unemployed husband was having too much sex with her. 


She said:

 

 “Six-hour daily sex from a jobless man is too much to handle.”


The woman’s husband claims to have asked the court to give him some time to work on his ‘prolonged erection’. The lady has long fled her matrimonial home because of her husband’s sexual appetite. She said her husband didn’t take her well-being into consideration.





She said: 


   “I have endured too much sex. He has sex with me everyday for about six hours, to an extent that my private parts hurts. I fear I will die having sex.”


     I am employed, but my husband has no job but to keep having sex with me. I am not going back to him and I also want the custody of my children.”


However, the husband told the court not to dissolve the marriage, saying he still loves his wife. 


He said:


    “I love my wife. I kindly asked her to give me a chance to solve the prolonged erection. I did that in the belief that I will sexually satisfy her and I didn’t know that it would wreck my marriage.” 


The Court Chief, who is yet to deliver a verdict on the case said he will favor the couple working on mending their marriage by engaging both parties and encouraging more communication. 


Comments

  1. I thought lasting erection was a good thing,how sad for the husband

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts