We vs Us. Episode 7- They call me Big Daddy J


Danielle knew better than to exchange words with Gloria Alisigwe. They’ve been unadmitting rivals since she became an artist. They attended the same art school and everyday she wishes she had never met her. Gloria was the exact definition of ‘extra’. She was always ready for a fight and always made an appearance wherever she went. Danielle made a mental note never to invite Gloria to her exhibitions but Gloria always managed to invite her to hers and she always came. Why she always came was a question no one could answer. She wasn’t ready for drama and definitely didn’t want to embarrass her friends. 


“Gloria Gloria Gloria,  you won’t for a moment get what you’re looking for I tell you. So darling, cheers to the evening and thanks for the invite.” Danielle says and walks towards Cara who she saw come in a few minutes ago. Gloria stands there looking rather disappointed and walks away. 


“Hey baby girl. You’re here quite early you know.” Danielle says sarcastically as she taps Cara’s shoulder from behind. 


“Hi dear, I’m so sorry. My nanny didn’t show up. I had to call my cousin to stay with Aiden. You know I can’t take my chances leaving him alone or with those nosy neighbors.” Cara says apologizing.


 “Yeah, it’s not a problem.” Danielle replies absentminded


“So how has the party been? What did I miss? And where is Olivia?” Cara asks. 


“Olivia stepped out for a bit, work and all. You didn’t miss much jor. Its more like there’s nothing to miss. I mean it’s Gloria’s exhibition; the same shit every damn year.” Danielle says. 


“This same ‘shit’ you always happen to attend. It’s obvious you guys already had an encounter. What happened this time?” Cara asks. 


Danielle is about to respond as Olivia walks up to them. “The guy says he wants to see me and it’s urgent.” Olivia says frightened. “The same guy from the dating site?” Danielle asks immediately. “Yes” Olivia mutters. “What dating site are you guys talking about? Is something wrong?” Cara asks as she chips in.  Danielle looks towards Olivia waiting for a signal on whether to talk or not and Olivia breaks the silence. “I registered on this dating site and a certain guy has been on my tail ever since.” Olivia responds.  “What? What does he want? Why don’t you just block his number? I mean how else can he get to you?” Cara asks. I already did that. But he keeps calling with many other different numbers and I never know when it’s a customer.” Olivia replies worried. “Wow, that’s some scary stuff. What do you intend to do now? Cara asks concerned as usual. “I think I have an idea babe.” Danielle tips in. “A crazy idea you mean?” Olivia asks peering at Danielle. “Come on, crazy but smart actually works. I think we can leave now. I’m not feeling the party’s vibe anymore and I’m sure you guys aren’t as well.”



At Janet’s playroom


“But you can’t deny the sex was great. I told you they don’t call me big daddy J for nothing” Joseph says feeling very proud.





 “Can you stop bragging and be quiet? You lasted less than five minutes. I stay more minutes in the shower than you just did in me. And you even had the guts to pour your load all over my Italian sheets. You ain’t deserving of that name. What you should be called is quick overrated J.” Janet says disgusted. “That was definitely more than five minutes except you want some more...”Joseph replies. “Some more what? Would you get your yammy legs off me at once! and start getting dressed to leave. What are you waiting for?” Janet says almost shouting and walks towards the bathroom. 



At Amanda’s apartment 


“Finally! You pick up your call. Babe, where have you been? I’ve been so worried about you. I was almost losing my mind.” Amanda asks perturbed. “Been here and there trying to settle stuffs, you know how stressful work is..” Kelechi says over the phone. “I can imagine. So when are you coming back? I miss you so much.”Amanda asks. “I can’t talk for so long Amanda. I’ll call you when I can, take care.” Kelechi says and hangs up. “hello, hello, Kelly? Can you hear me? Wow! He hung up. Is he really that busy?” She says to herself. 



At Janet’s playroom


Janet comes out of the bathroom and sees Joseph seated comfortably waiting for her “What are you still doing here? I thought I asked you to leave my room.” Janet says as her lips curl up with disdain. “Not without some money” Joseph replies buckling his old boots. “What money? For that twenty seconds service? You know what? I’m not even about to argue with you. Meet my manager down the hall, she’ll give you a little something. Now stand up and get lost.” Janet replies picking up her phone to call her manager. 



At Olivia’s apartment 


“Danny, are you sure your plan would work out?” Olivia asks looking nervous. “Well, we have to watch and find out...












Comments

  1. ���������� why did big daddy J pour his load all over her Italian sheets

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts