Mira. Episode 1

NOTE
 This is a new thread of Miranda which many people call 'season'. I'll be introducing a couple of new characters & these characters would have their POV (point of view). The whole story still centers around Miranda and I haven't finalized how often there would be an update but it'll be as soon as I can.
I hope we all have a swell time with this thread. 

Raymond's POV
Mimi, I had known her for a while. Not personally but from a distance, I'll call her my 'faraway crush' or 'wonderland love' she was my rare definition of beauty'. I stalked all her social media accounts everyday, it became a regular routine.  
I transferred to University of Kareo a couple months ago and ever since all I've done is dream of her every night.  
We had a few classes together and I don't think she ever took notice of me or knew my name. Wasn't I attractive enough? 

I loved playing basketball very much but I ended up joining the football team since I heard her speak about it in class once. I thought maybe she could come watch a game sometime since she was friends with some guys in the team but nahh, she never did. What was I expecting anyways? 

I always knew how to approach girls or rather girls were always over me. I even begun gyming again recently so I could always glow around her. I thought girls liked guys with a lovely build up and with a lot of cologne, she didn't even notice how strong mine was. 

I didn't have the guts to sit next to her in class, I didn't want to mess up our first talk by saying the wrong words. Shit! What's happening to you Raymond ? Where did all your charm go? I asked myself.



Miranda's POV
 "All i know is I have no hand in Desmond's death". I said this for the upteempth time as we rode to the station. I decided not to disrupt the celebration by letting them know where I was headed. I could get back as soon as possible, well so I thought. 
 "Ma'am no one said you did" the officer in charge finally said. 
   "This is a routine check, it's only normal to question those who saw him before he died" 
   "But I didn't even see him until then" I said almost shouting. 
   "But you happened to be the last person he spoke to on the phone. Relax, the law vindicates the innocent" the second officer said. 
   "So I'm here as a suspect?" I asked as I could feel tears gathering in my eyes, I felt really terrible. Desmond owed me money but that wasn't enough reason to kill him or was it? "Mira you have to be strong' I said as we walked into the building.

Nathan's POV
 Her soft skin and her brown eyes, not many people noticed her eyes were brown but I did at the hospital. She looked so pretty lying unconscious on the bed. I seriously wished we could trade places. 

Miranda Anukwe, I finally knew her full name from her Id card. She had been on my mind ever since the incidence at the library. I took out her passport photograph under my pillow to look at her again. I had definitely dated prettier girls but right now she looked better than them all. I was really glad I stole the picture from her wallet, it made me feel closer to her each day. 

 She was so clumsy the other day at the library & I couldn't take my eyes off her. She lingered around the lifestyle section of the library and I kept wondering what she needed. As the books fell to the ground, I couldn't help but chuckle at how embarrassed she looked. I knew my stare was uncomfortable so I couldn't control it. 

 I saw her scribble something in a book and I knew she'll be out at any moment. "Maybe I could get her name & number' I thought to myself and begun packing my stuff. 

 We met at the exit just as I planned and of all the sweet things I could say, all that came out of my mouth was "Excuse me please" "Are you staying or leaving, I'll like to pass" she looked absolutely mesmerized by my voice or maybe scared, I wasn't sure and just then, I realized I liked this new girl. 




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts