Mira. Episode 2. New thread.

NOTE
I'll be reviewing certain parts from the first thread of Miranda. But I'll start putting notes before the story to clear doubts.
Like 'Raymond' the new cast from the last episode is a guy that got into the university a few months after Miranda. 
Nathan is Miranda's fine boy from the library. 

I sincerely hope we enjoy this thread. 


Miranda's POV
   "Take a seat" the head officer Mr Jude said. 
   "Yeah sure" I said.
   "So how would you describe your relationship with the deceased?" He asked.
   "Well, we were good friends, I think he was attracted to me cause he asked me out a couple times" I replied.
   "So would you explain the last moments with him?"
   "Last moments? He was already dead as at when I saw him but we were supposed to meet up that day concerning issues at the bank"
   "The doctor says you saw a hose attached to his mouth?" He asked 
   "Yes, the taps were all running" I said thinking. "And the place wasn't flooded meaning the culprit must have been nearby I guess, I walked down to turn off the last one at the end and there he was" I said trying not to breakdown. 
   "You said he owed you? How much?" He asked 
   "35,600 but he wrote a cheque for 75,000" I said 
   "Shouldn't that be a vital reason to kill him? I mean he didn't pay you"
   "Excuse me? Desmond was stronger than I am and he was definitely going to give me that day, so why would I?"
   "Hmmmm, alright miss. that'll be all for now. We'll be in touch". 

Aunt Maria's POV
"That was absolutely er awesome" I said as I moved to his side. He nodded in agreement. I couldn't help smiling at how beautiful he looked after what we just did. I pulled his face close to mine and kissed him again wrapping my fingers in his full black hair. I never wanted this moment to end. He pulled back, kissed my forehead and got up....

   "Noooo, stay back. Don't go yet". I had so much difficulty opening my eyes wide, I felt so weak.
   "Maria darling, I'm not going anywhere. It's your brother George, I'm here with you" 
   "George? Oh I thought it was..". I said remembering I wasn't dreaming about my husband but someone else.
   "Reynold? That chicken? He hasn't been here since you were admitted" he said 
   "Really? I guess he must be really occupied with work but I'm fine.. I said trying to sit up" why can't I go home?"
   "Calm down Maria, your pregnancy is high risked, your blood pressure was really low and you need lots of rest. Let the doctors take care of you please".
   "But who would take care of my husband? Please call him I need to know if he's... I said as I was cut short.
   "Arg Maariiaa, everytime my husband. Think about yourself for once, he's the same man who put you in this state, maltreated you countless times and hasn't even bothered to show up for over a week despite having a pregnant wife"
   "But...." I said 
   "But nothing Maria, when last did you get something pretty for yourself? I'm here for you, all you need do is ask" he said hugging me.
I couldn't help but burst into tears, my brother was absolutely right. Reynold was the only person I pleased for seven years. 

Raymond's POV
 I finally decided the best way to approach Miranda, she was all I could think about lately. 
I logged into my Twitter on my laptop and decided to dm her. Afterall my avatar showed my 6yr old charming picture, she wouldn't have an idea. An idea? I wasn't even sure she knew my name. 
I scrolled through my timeline and I saw her tweet "may the souls of our departed ones rest in peace". I immediately felt my heart beat faster than a drum knowing she was online. I sent the direct message   "Hey dear"    I anticipated her reply so much, I had to listen to my favorite song 'let it go' by James bay. 
Then I saw her reply 
                "Hello"
It already felt like a real life conversation until I heard my phone ring.....







Comments

  1. Detective is a dickhead, how would you kill man for N36k ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol..true..how will you kill a man for 36k....
    I cant wait to c what happens next with raymond and Miranda's saga🐝🐝

    ReplyDelete
  3. In this country? There are loads of hungry people

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts