Miranda. Episode 9

   "Are you sure you're not mixing something up?"
   "No ma'am"
 Meanwhile, I could already hear people wailing silently behind me and I quickly got out of the line to call Des. 
   "Great, just great" I said to myself as the coverage at the bank was extremely poor today. I stepped out. Des and I always had a similar class late on Mondays so he was probably in school. 

 Decision making time, I had already dialed his number about five times and still no response. Having to get to school and be back here was worse than stressful. I definitely didn't want to believe I was duped. No way!

 At the school entrance, I decided to dial his number yet again before going in search of him. He answered after the third ring.
   "Hey Mira, what's good?"
   "Hello Des, nothing is. I've been trying to reach you all day"
   "Oh yeah, I was in a meeting, I'll be heading to school soon"
   "Oh okay, the bank is having issues with issuing the cheque, could you.. Hello, hello, des are you? The line went off. "Ugh" I whimpered 

 It was already past noon and there was no way I could make it back to the bank. He surely had to do a transfer. 
   "Seems like the desserts finally made its effect on me" I said rubbing my belly while walking to the restroom. 

 I began laughing at the series of farts emanating from my butt, I had no idea why I always did that. In the middle of playing piano tiles, I heard noises. 

   "These girls are forever so noisy" I whispered to myself. Then the noises sounded furious. Just the fear of having someone speak to me in that manner had me rubbing my butt quickly. 

 While at the water basin, I could barely hear them anymore. All I heard was a rushing tap. It was probably from the gents all along "what is so difficult in turning off a tap?" I said as I walked slowly to the gents after drying my hands. 

   "Hello, is anyone here? Please turn off the tap before everywhere becomes flooded". There was still silence. 
   "I guess I'll have to turn it off myself" I pushed open the doors and discovered all taps were rushing, meaning someone intentionally did this. How silly!

 As I walked down to turn off the last one, I noticed a hose was hanging out of the last restroom connected to the tap at the end of the hallway. "I knew it, someone is probably there" I said walking really fast
"Hello, are you the.... 
Oh my lord DES DES DESMOND!!



Comments

Popular Posts