Miranda. Episode 3

Mouth odour was my least expectation, at least not from a grown up like pepe. I began offering her minty gum frequently since it was an embarrassing thing to tell especially as we just became friends and roomies.
School seemed longer & boring on this particular Friday, classes weren't the bit intriguing. My classes ended at 3 and I had plans to sleep till the next day, it'll do me some good.
Entering the room, Pepe looked disorganized, she had things basically everywhere even on the bathroom floor.
   "What's wrong?"

   "Babe what's up, I'm searching for a short dress"
   "What short dress? I mean what colour?"
   "Its a black short confam dress, when you see it you'll know"
I had the particular dress out after looking into the 4th box.
   "Considering having too many things, you have to separate them properly"
   "I know mehn, no time oh! Are you interested in a party tonight" I paid little attention as I was taking my clothes off but I picked up the word 'party'
   "Come and groove now, it'll be live"
The last party I attended was my high school prom and since I was such a wreck on the dance floor, I had little fun. In addition, my silly date decided to have a fever on that same night. My only consolation were the pictures I took.
   "Are you inviting me to a party?"
   "Yes now! One of my friends is hosting us, don't worry we'll stay at the VIP lounge"  Did I hear us? Does this girl know the whole world?  As each day passed, Pepe sounded more like a pimp. She always mentioned "I'll settle you" to most girls that visited our room, cause there were a lot of them who visited. They always came in bunches looking like breast feeding mothers.
I felt like my social life was below 0, I sure needed some spice. I put on a normal jean and my favourite blouse but Pepe didn't find it attractive. She searched through her things and offered another blouse, it was too pretty to reject. It showed a bit of cleavage but I didn't care after all it was a partyy.
Maylynn club, that's what I heard at the entrance, it was packed up. Within 10minutes Pepe was nowhere to be found. After an hour she returned with about 15 girls assigning them to different tables. These tables comprised of big bald headed and fat belled men. Most were on sun glasses, I didn't understand this trend but their heads were the source of concern. The A+ Pepe couldn't get at brushing, she got it at pimping. You go girl!!
   "Mira baby won't you dance? You've been sitting all night. Its a party not a church service" well she had a point but how was I supposed to dance?
I gathered courage and stood moving to the booming mix from the DJ. I didn't move so much before I misbehave. Pepe whispered something to me, I couldn't hear properly but I certainly heard 'man' and 'look'. She repeated herself..
   "That man likes you, he has been looking since we got in"
   "No pepe I didn't come for anyone" At this point I began shouting, the DJ had had too much to drink
   "Are you a baby? Have some fun tonight". I detested being called a baby, the disappointment I got from 'fine boy' swiftly crossed my mind "stupid boy, maybe a man would treat me better" I said to myself. The man came along..
   He smelt familiar, I mean his perfume. I couldn't place it considering the fact that many people smell alike. He had sunglasses on like the other men but he wasn't totally bald like the rest. His voice seemed shady, it was unclear. It was more like he suffered from a severe cough "That's the way big men talk" I said to myself
He noticed I could barely hear much then he said "let's go baby"
I turned to Pepe, she gave me the go ahead with a wink, I felt better and safer. But deep down, I was fearful.
He chuckled for about 10 minutes before saying from the bathroom "All I want is a nice scrub on my back" was this man expecting me to get in the shower with him? I wasn't a virgin but he certainly wasn't my type.
I got carried away with the fashion magazine, it had my favourite celebrities in it.
   "Are you ready for papilo?" I thought I heard someone else till I turned and saw his whole regalia off. Yes, I started looking from the bottom
   "Uncle Nnamdi!!!" it was my favorite Aunt's husband
   "Call me papilo not uncle" I fainted...
  

Comments

  1. 😭😭😭 Uncle Nnamdi why!?!?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts