Scars.. A continuation of 'if only she'

 A scar simply means you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you. 


 I open my eyes wondering why I feel so languid, I remember being injected by a hideous looking lady. I peer around and notice I'm surrounded by insane people, I know I don't belong here. 
I'm clearly separated from the rest of the people in the room and then I let out a loud cry 

"Get me out of here, I don't want to be here! I want him, only him!!"..

8 months earlier..
 "Are you Claudia Micheals?" The middle aged manager, tall and plump but clearly very serious minded asked me "Yes sir, I'm Claudia" I replied demurely. 
 "Call me Ben, do you have any experience working at a bar or rather being a waitress?" 
 "Not really, I helped clean sometimes at a certain bar but I'm totally open to learn"
 "Alright then, lovetth lovetth!" He screamed. A girl of average height who happened to be a waitress as well answered to Ben's call.
 "Yes Ben, what's up?" As she drew closer, I notice she's light skinned, pretty and quite scrawny. She had on a pair of jeans and a shirt which has Richardson's bar boldly written on it.
 "This is Claudia, she's new and I need you to teach her the tricks of the business". He said scribbling something on a book. 
 "Alright, no problem. Is that all Ben?"
 "Yes for now, thank you. Tell Jacob to work on the gents, there seems to be a problem over there". 
 "Okay then" she replied and turned to me "Claudia right? I'm lovetth, come with me I'll show you around. 

 Unbeknownst to me, starting a new life with new people in a new environment was arduous. Living itself was difficult.
With time, lovetth and I became good friends and since I was gullible, she easily persuaded me to move in with her. 

 Lovetth who was an only child lived with her parents and had a loving home, it was impossible to be covetous of such happiness which lingered in the home. George, her father was tall, dark and handsome. He was about 45 but could be easily mistaken for a guy in college, he was very kind. Jana, her mother who was of average height, light skinned and undeniably beautiful was wonderful, lovetth's beauty wasn't far fetched. 
Compared to lovetth, at almost 20 I looked like a full grown woman. I was unarguably voluptuous and attractive, I was often complimented with having an ethereal beauty which often made me quite narcissistic. 

 I decided to keep my past from my new found home particularly because I was scared of being judged or treated awkwardly. It was a grievous mistake as I should have attended therapy for the abuse and a lot more..

 After four months, I chose to find a small apartment with what I earned from the bar. Even though they never complained, I knew I was becoming a burden. 

 I was feted by my new family on my 20th birthday, it was the best surprise I ever had. I felt peace for the first time since my father abandoned my mother and I. 
Her father George was particularly extremely nice that day. Asides from his flair for parties, according to lovetth, he put major attention into the organization of mine. I was truly grateful. 

 I still felt comfortable in lovetth's home so I crashed on the couch having in mind that I had to clear up the whole mess by morning. 
 After a few hours, I found myself moaning in pleasure as I was awoken by a huge hand cupping my left breast, I open my eyes and see George who sounds drunk but looks totally sane. "Just this one time Claudia, just this once". I remained mute while I tried to understand why my body reacted to his touch, I began to speak "But...Geor..
As he manages to slide two fingers into me, I resolve my thinking and follow my body. He leans in and presses his lips against mine and I wrap my arms around his neck to erase any distance left. We whirl and oscillate in raving passion all through the night. 

 George was distinctly gentle and for once, I felt like a woman. I was exhilarated by that night and my life changed...






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts