Scars 2. A continuation of 'if only she'

 It was the best month of my life as I worked with gusto at the bar. I was beguiled by George's sweet words and charm, not to forget his good looks and gorgeous build. We made love everywhere. The kitchen, the couch, the bedroom, in the shower, in his car, at the bar's restroom, anywhere we could. It was an impetuous experience.

 After another episode of our love making at my house, I decided to take a bold step "my love, why don't we get married?" I asked.
 He let out a surprising guffaw and I look at him confounded "but what's amusing now?"
"The idea of course" he says putting on his clothes. 
"But I'm serious. We love each other, you've complained countlessly how boring Jana is, so what's stopping us?"
"Hold on Claudia" he continues as he turns to me "This has been an amazing adventure but you're a young girl Claudia, with prospects at that. I might have a boring sex life but I still love Jana tremendously." 
Inwardly, I was seething at the mention of those words "So, this meant nothing to you? I'm just a fling to you?" 
"Yes baby" he says as he draws closer "but it was definitely worth it, I think we should stop now though. I mean move on, meet new people, you might just find that great guy you know." His words caused bile to rise in my throat as I hold back my tears while he continues "Alright Claudia, sure you had fun as well. Have a great life ahead"
Those were his last words which kept echoing in my head.  Words that tore my heart and ripped me into pieces. I simply couldn't live without him, he was the best man I knew.

 "My soul bleeding, tears of anguish"
                   Katie Macalister

 After two weeks of texting, calling, sending pictures and begging, he finally visited me. 
"Oh my love, you showed up. I knew you would" I said as I held on tightly to his groin. I saw him groan but not in pleasure but with revulsion. 
"Stop Claudia! We need to stop this" he says moving away 
"Stop what my love?" I say as I begin taking off my clothes. 
"goodness! What the hell are you doing?"
"Oh wow, someone is rather cranky today. You always loved me without clothes, I mean exhibitionism was always our thing and I know you want this"
"I'm serious Claudia, I'm tired. You can't keep texting and sending those naked pictures, Jana almost got a hold of them the other day, you need to get a grip"
"And so what huh? I should be your wife not Jana! We love each other" I say drawing closer to him 
"Why don't you understand? I don't love you" 
"That's a lie George, you do! You always screamed and confessed it all the time we made love."
"That happened in the moment, I'm sorry. This can't keep going on"
"Is that your best form at euphemism? Is that supposed to soothe my pain or longing for you? I need your touch, I need to feel your breath on my skin George. I need you inside me Pleaseeee, okay just for a few minutes" I watch as his lips curl in disdain "alright, I can take three minutes, it'll be fast and short." She says as she draws closer.
"Such a fucking nympho!" He said as he pushed me against the couch. 
"Touché baby, I know you want me. Quit playing hard to get"
"Claudia! I'm warning you, stay away from my family and I. Get a grip already!"
"Now you treat me like a pariah? How lovely!"
"Stay away Claudia, stay away!" And he walked out of my house and out of my life, for good. 

 I was abandoned, left alone to pick up the pieces of my life. I wept and wept until I had no strength to continue.

 Unbeknownst to me, a few weeks later, I found out George told Lovetth lies about me or rather about our affair thereby leaving out lots of details. He was such a roguish fellow. 
 "Never thought you could be so heinous,    you always appeared so demure and lovable. You're so cruel for trying to break my family. It's not a surprise you have none." Lovetth affirmed at the bar.
 "How convenient for you to talk when you know nothing"
 "Oh I know a lot! A whole lot you pretentious goody two shoes! I know we gave you shelter, food, clothing, a better life and you still tried seducing my father"
 "He had the guts to tell you all of that? Don't you realize your father is malign? He made the first attempt and just so you know, we're in love! 
 "Oh shutup you bitch! Let's see how far you go. By the way, Ben wants to see you at his office right now."


 "You had better eat something unless you'd die sooner than expected you psycho" the hideous looking lady who injects me says as she drops my supposedly dinner on my bed and I begin nibbling on it...



Comments

  1. Claudia should get hold of her hormones. Nice story

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts