Mira. Episode 4. New thread.


 From last episode: Nathan's and Alicia's POV are from months before Desmond's death (2 months) 
Every new character brought into the story is one way or the other connected to the main characters, such as 'Alicia'. 
I hope we all enjoy the thread..

Alicia's POV
 "Common Alicia, have some decency" Jason said dead panned 
 "Hello? Hi I'm Alicia. And you are?" I replied petulantly 
 "Wait till you leave the premises. And I never knew you to be a slut, what's come over you?" He asked nonchalantly but all I could see was worry which was plainly etched on his face.
I didn't realize I sent him a resounding slap and held my hand up signaling Desmond to stay out of it 
 "You're such a bloody animal, what right do you have to speak to me how you please? I can do whatever, whenever I want, you're so pathetic. Des please let's leave now" I said as I walked away. 

Back to reality

Miranda's POV
 Home was becoming unbearable and my daily routine wasn't helping. I had to wake up early, prepare breakfast for my siblings and assist my mum at her mini supermarket. It had truly blossomed over the years. 
 I decided to visit aunt Maria at the hospital, help with some chores at her house as she was discharged today and also return to school. 

 The ride back to her house was filled with silence. The moment we arrived at her gate, Aunt Maria broke down in tears 
 "Aunt, no no what's wrong now?" I asked worried 
 "Everything Mira, I'm married to a stranger and now my child has to suffer for it" she said 
 "But Aunt, why not get a divorce? He doesn't deserve you" I asked.
 "I don't know Mira, my child doesn't deserve a broken home" she said weeping.
 "Aunt let's go in. I assure you, everything would be fine" I said as I opened my arms for a hug.

 "Your lips, your eyes, your body, this satisfaction. I've certainly missed all of these" Dr Reynold said 
 "But isn't your wife coming back here? Tell me you're finally getting the divorce" partner replied
 "It takes time my love, but I love the adrenaline of doing this here and the fear of being caught. Moreover she's still in the hospital" Dr Reynold said.
 "Suck on it, yes yes, right there. Oh now kiss me, kiss me like it's the last time" partner replied.
  
 We had been eavesdropping on the conversation going on until Aunt Maria abruptly walked in and we got the shocker of our lives.

 "What! Roberts! You and Reynold? Oh my goodness. Reynold, you're cheating on me with your bestfriend? This is totally unbelievable. I suspected this but definitely not with a man, I mean someone with similar features as you". 
"Miranda! Leave! Leave here right now, I don't want you seeing any of this and not a word to anyone" she said as she laid emphasis on 'word'
 I immediately walked out feeling equally irritated. 


 I took a taxi straight to the apartment I shared with Pepe. 
 "Haa Mira, welcome oh! The gateman Emmanuel said gladly.
 "Emma, how've you been?" I asked.
 "Fine oh, I've just missed your face. Somebody dropped something for You people" he said.
 "Okay, bring it to the room. I want to rest" I said tiredly.

 I dropped my bags feeling totally exhausted.
              Knock knock!
 "Ehen, Mira this is the bag the person dropped" he said.
 "Thank you Emma" I replied.

    Three minutes later... 
             Knock knock! 
 "Emmanuel what is it again" I asked as I wearily stood up to unlock the door.
 "No pretty! It's no Emmanuel. Remember Papilo?" Uncle Nnamdi said with a huge grin on his face. 

  












Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts