IF ONLY SHE... Continuation

 The sex episodes begun and I became his slave. He would continuously prattle about how pretty my body was and my grimace always earned me whips. At first, he would use his belt, then later advanced to using shackles and handcuffs. I was living in hell.

 Afterwards, he introduced me to a sex club as he begun doing drugs. This was where I found redemption. 



Although I had to sleep with multiple of men every night blindfolded, I became friends with a certain bartender George. 

 You might wonder where mum was at all these. She was at home thinking everything was normal. 

 George knew about everything that happened but always tried to keep his cool. His attempt at defending me during one of the sex episodes was thwarted by Charles. He saw it as an aspersion on his path. 

 After that night, George was never seen again, even his friends knew nothing about his whereabout. I was lonely and filled with resentment once again. 

 A week later whilst taking out the trash, I came across a strange bag. I thought it contained a dead animal as blood was gushing out. But behold it was 'a hand'. I was truly petrified as my eyes clung to a particular finger with a ring ; it was the same ring George always had on. I was furious! 

 A few days before my birthday which was never memorable, I decided to stand up to that demon Charles. I thought about the best way to destroy him but since he was an incorrigible Bastard, he didn't deserve anything extraordinary. 

 During our daily routines of Staring, I decided to take three knives along. As usual, he was ogling at my breasts like an animal and even as assertive as he was, he was oblivious of my sudden willingness to be obedient. 

 "Widen those legs, yes just like that. You look absolutely beautiful and yummy or don't you think so?" My head moved in an almost imperceptible nod as every question whether rhetorical or not required a response. 

 And just as he was about to penetrate, I used two knives to stab his both legs, he was totally displeased! "Ah! Claudia, how dare you" 

 I guffawed at his remark as I held the last knife up "you're such a sadistic & perverted animal and I hope you rot in hell" his skin bristled with sweat and his face with grimace as I stabbed his groin with the last knife. 

    Letter for Mum
 Hi mother, I never understood how you could be so naive and impervious of everything that went on around you. Your devil of a partner Charles you brought in four years ago managed to ruin my life. 
I've been a sex slave for months & a stoic for years but you never noticed! 
If only you listened to me, things would be different. I already reported him to the police and I don't hope to see either of you soon. 
                                 Live well
                                Claudia. 

 I scooted off immediately on foot. I had no idea where I was headed but this was my best form of escape. 



        If only she listened to me..





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts