IF ONLY SHE...

 This may come across as a rather cliched story on sexual harassment but this is my story and its undoubtedly more than that. A story on how I endured sadism for 4 years. 

 "Widen those legs, yes just like that. You're absolutely beautiful & yummy or don't you think so?" My head moved in an almost imperceptible nod as every question whether rhetorical or not required a response. No reply came with series of unending pain. 




 I'm Claudia Micheals and I'm 18 years old. My father abandoned my mother and I four years ago and since then I've grown into stoicism. 
My mother became miserable after Dad left us. She happened to meet her boyfriend Charles during one of her nights of drunken reveling, a lifestyle she recently took pleasure in. 
Charles never left our house after that night.

 After two weeks, I thought he could be the best replacement of Dad as we had a common affinity and he helped mum get through her depression. Unfortunately, I was totally oblivious of the beast he truly was. 

 He was a few years younger than mum but it didn't matter as she looked totally in love with him. 
It wasn't until after a few months that everything changed. It was more like he waited a few to show how nefarious he was. 

 At first, he would unabashedly walk around naked and act like it was completely normal. He would call me even in my trepidation to stare. Any strive to look away came with a ton of slaps. 

 At 15, I stopped attending school. Mum was really gullible as he had no stress in making her believe home schooling was better. He claimed to know adequate teachers for the job too and saw it as a way to prevent her from dissipating on school. 

 Contrary to my mum's knowledge, he never even bought me a book. As your guess might be, all my attempts at telling mum how terrible Charles was were frustrated. Instead I was severely chastised for 'badmouthing'. 

 At 16, my breasts were fully grown and Charles was in charge of buying my underwear. It was then I realized he was suffering from Sadistic Personality Disorder, because I never understood how a human being could display extreme cruelty. 
He succeeded at chasing all my friends away. I was always immensely lonely and hungry and no, the sex sessions hadn't begun. All he did was to stare, touch and starve me eminently. 

 At 17, my mum stopped earning as much as she used to and things became really difficult. Charles on the other hand who never worked became so aggro as he didn't have enough money to continue being reckless. 

 Four months before my 18th birthday were the worst days of my life. Charles became uncontrollable... (To be continued)


Aggro: a slang term for aggression. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts