We vs Us. Episode 5- Love na wantintin

At Janet’s Studio

“But madam, I am a professional make up artist and I believe this my make over is exceptional”.  The make up artist replies.

"What? Are you really talking back at me? Professional make up artist and all you could come up with is this blunder? Gloria! Gloria!" Janet yells petulantly calling for her manager.


Gloria comes along..

“Please take care of your ‘professional’, her services are not needed anymore. I am JJ and I can’t deal with such”.

"I'm sorry JJ, she’s new. We’ll get a new one as soon as possible". Gloria replies. 


Janet picks up her phone and calls Cara

Janet: Babe, how are you? what's happening?

Cara: I'm good oh, how is work? 

Janet: stressful as usual. Are we still meeting at the boutique later today?

Cara: I guess so. Let me message others to confirm. I'll let you know later on

Janet: Okay no problem. How is my God son? Is he still misbehaving?

Cara: he's okay oh. I'm just looking for a new school for him. Children and their wahala.

Janet: New school ke? Did something serious happen at the old one?

Cara: I feel he needs a new environment, there were too many reports of fights and a lot of  nosy teachers, seriously, I can't just deal.

Janet: babe, take it easy. You know he's only acting his age. 


Gloria comes along and whispers to Janet

Janet: I have to go now, buzz me if we’re meeting. 

Cara: Okay, no problem. Stay safe.


"What is it Gloria?" Janet asks looking through her phone. 

"We found a new make up artist for the shoot but it is a guy" Gloria says. 

"A guy?" Janet asks as her upper lip curls up in disdain.


At Olivia’s house

Olivia is sitted in her bedroom drinking a cup of water and feeling very desolate. She gets up, picks her laptop and searches for the

dating site “love na wantintin’ and signs up. She updates her profile and puts an old picture of herself.

“is this really worth it?” she asks herself and starts checking other people’s profiles. She sees two looking guys and clicks on the friend request icon.


A few minutes later, her phone beeps.

it’s a message from a strange number saying

 "I want you badly”


At the Gym's Bathroom

“Yeah, right there. Common you can do better boy. Yes yes yes! You’re so strong and muscular. Hit that spot like you own it. Fuck me like a fucking animal” she screams as he breathes behind her, hot air down her back which is starting to sweat and slip on his stomach.



“that was a good one, now get lost” she retorts while trying to get dressed. 

“Can I get your number? Maybe we could hook up some time" he says pulling his sweatpants"

“I’ll find you if I need you. Do have a great day". Danielle says and walks out unabashedly.

Comments

  1. 😂😂the website tho, and I would like to meet Danielle I want to ask her something

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts