We vs Us. Episode 4- My fire exhibition

At Olivia's Apartment 

Olivia and Danielle walk up to olivia’s bedroom to discuss.

 “babe, whats your opinion on this painting? Danielle asks showing Olivia a picture on her phone.
 “it looks good, what's it about?’ Olivia asks.
"It’s a painting for this story I read, a very beautiful piece. I can't exactly remember the name Errr ‘if only she’ yes that's it. It's about this girl that endured stoicism and was a sex slave. It’ll be the biggest painting in my next exhibition. My next exhibition is going to be fire. 
“That's really nice. But Danny, couldn’t you just send me this picture on whatsapp? Why did I have to leave my office? Olivia asks.

"Calm down, why do you think I came with a big bag? I need you to pick out my outfit." Danielle replies.
"But your exhibition isn’t so soon danny, what's going on? Olivia asks. 
"Well I have this event. You know Gloria Alisigwe She's showing some of her works. I can't fall my hand and look basic na. I'm not exhibiting so I need to stand out. And I might just meet a good looking guy". Danielle says smiling sheepishly. 
"You can never change you this girl, okay lets see the clothes. Girl! did you bring your whole wardrobe?"
"Fruity, common you know how much it means to me to look good. Please just pick something very enticing".

Port Harcourt in Chief Akabogu's guest house
"Chief, calm down before you collapse. Ahn ahn, we've gone four rounds and you're still asking for more. Do you want to kill me? Cara exclaims.
‘what do you mean four rounds ehn Claraaa? Don’t I give you enough money to take care of yasef?” Chief Akabogu says still trying topenetrate.
“Its Cara chief, not clara. Please get off me before you kill me with your weight”. Cara replies.
“how much do you want this time? Two mirrion, three mirrions or even five. I'm ready to give you”. chief says.
"I know you’re ready to give me enough money chief, but who will spend it if you kill me with so much weight? Abeg its okay for today. I'm leaving, I need to be at the boutique".

Amanda's Apartment 
Baby, I'm leaving now. Do you want anything when next I’m coming?"
"Oh yes, I want you to fix a date. A date for our wedding.
"But Amanda, we already spoke about this...."
"And was a date fixed? Now please leave, I’m already late for work.

OLIVIA
Hey journal, I had a really stressful day as usual and I'm planning this engagement for miss Stephanie Chimalu and it's giving me a lot of trouble. Also, Danny is having her exhibition very soon and its going
to be huge. I also hope to see the girls on Saturday. And about finding my soul mate, I plan on going through this dating site I recently found.

At Janet's studio
"What sort of  makeup is this? Is this what I pay so much for? Who hired such an archaic make up artist?"




Comments

Popular Posts