We vs Us. Episode 3- Marriage is really deep

Olivia
 I head over to my office as there's no point going home so soon, it was always empty- #lifeofasinglelady. 

"Goodday ma, this lady is.." My assistant Racheal says and gets interrupted. "Hello, are you Olivia Richardson?" The light skinned petite lady asks "Yes, I am. Can I be of help?" 

The petite lady who's very short, even shorter than Amanda looks and sounds troublesome but I can't let my guard down. 

"Yes most definitely" the lady says looking at Rachael sternly. "Alright then, please come over to my office" I say as I walk through the stairs leading to my office. 

"Please take a seat. So how can we be of help ma'am?" I ask politely. "Well, I was directed here. According to my 'friend'" she puts emphasis on the friend then continues "Olivia's olive is the best in terms of event planning and I'm in need of the best right now" she says.




Haha, I know my company's name sounds funny but it was Danielle's idea as I couldn't come up with anything better. Danny calls me 'fruity' and olive is a fruit, so we just put two and two together. 

"Oh that's rather nice of your friend, let's discuss your event if you like" I say picking a pen and my event book. "It's an engagement party and wedding. We're not so sure how soon the wedding would be but I need the engagement to be perfect and wonderful. I don't want anything less you know.. She says smiling. "That won't be a problem, Oliver's olive never fails, we won't start now. Err, the name is?" I ask writing the necessary details. "Stephanie Chimalu, call me Stephanie" the lady replies. "Alright Stephanie, let's talk about how you want this day to be"...

At Cara's home
"Young man, I'll leave you to take a shower, have your dinner and rest. Because tomorrow, we have a lot of talking to do." Cara says looking at Aiden. "Alright mum, goodnight." Aiden says and gives his mum a brief hug. 

He knew better than to argue with Cara his mother. She was fire when upset. 

Some days later...

At Olivia's Olive
Olivia receives a call from her Danielle "hey babe, what's up?" Olivia says as she picks up the call. "Oh fruity, I need your help and its urgent. Are you home?" Danielle asks sounding confused. "Not yet, but I should be on my way soon. Hope all is well" Olivia says. "Ugh, stop asking and get your butt home already. I'm on my way there" Danielle finally says and hangs up. 

At Amanda's Apartment
"Baby, that was mind blowing" Kelechi says as he rolls off Amanda. "Yeah" she replies nonchalantly. "Umm, why the long face baby? You're always really glad after we make love" Kelechi says holding her chin. "I should kelly, in fact I would if we were officially married" she says pulling the duvet to cover her nakedness. "But I thought we agreed to take our time a..." He starts. "We've been taking our time for over five years now, we already know all there is, so what's the problem?" She turns to him sounding impatient. "Marriage is just really deep and I don't want us to make a mistake, I've seen people date longer than five years. Look at Angelina Jolie and Bratt Pitt for instance. They were the perfect couple until they got..." He says and gets interrupted. "Are you really comparing us to them? How can we make a mistake when we're in love?" Amanda asks. "No baby, I'm just saying marriage changes everything and.." He replies "so you want to be engaged forever then? I really don't understand" Amanda says and sighs. "No my baby girl, we will get married. But at the right time" he replies and picks up his phone. "You know I'm turning forty right? And I'll let you know that I don't intend having my first kid at 50" she says as she stands and walks to the bathroom..





Comments

Popular Posts