Miranda. Episode 9. New thread.

Just wanted to announce that our famous Miranda ends really soon, I really hope we all enjoyed this thread. 
And all errors in previous episodes have been corrected. 

The call with Aunt Maria goes off immediately 
Nathan: Mira, I'm really sorry we couldn't enjoy this night. I just got an urgent call and my mum says my younger brother doesn't feel too good. 
Miranda: oh wow, is it serious? 
Nathan: There wasn't enough time for explanation and she doesn't sound well. I guess we could do this some other time. 

Miranda replies with disappointment 
Miranda: ofcourse it's fine, family comes first. I hope he gets well soon. 
Nathan: Thanks babe, you're the best. 

He gives her a hug, sorts the bill and leaves the restaurant. 

At Nashville Hotel 
It was the usual hotel where they met and had fun, Aunt Maria paces around the room reminiscing the past and can't imagine the stress of having a baby alone again. 

There's a knock on the door and she quickly walks to open it. 

Maria: I really don't know what to do right now. 
Nathan: how did he find out? Weren't you both having sex? 
Maria: My husband is sterile Nathan and even gay. 
Nathan: WHAT! Did you always know? Didn't you want to have kids? 
Maria: Are you really asking those silly questions? Who marries a sterile gay man? Why wouldn't I want kids? I just found out goddamit. I'm about to be a single mother at 41.
Nathan: oh sweet Maria. You know in different circumstances, I'll totally be with you. But..
Maria: I'm older? I know, I know. You wouldn't want to be seen with an old cargo like me. 
Nathan: common Maria, you're the best looking 41 year old around you know. I just never thought I'd have a child at this age, it's a lot of responsibility. 
Maria: Nathan, I'm not forcing you to marry me & take care of this child. I will take care of my kid, I really don't know why I even called you. (She sighs) Please just leave. 
Nathan: but it's also my child Maria..
Maria: Leave Nathan, just go please!!
Nathan: Fine! Have it your way. (And he walks out) 

Back at Miranda's Room. 
Pepe: short date huh? 
Miranda: Yeah, he had an emergency; family stuff. 
Pepe: aw, is that why you look so sad? Are you going out again? 
Miranda: I guess so, he was going to ask me out or so. I guess I'm just disappointed, he didn't even eat. And yeah, I want to go home. 
Pepe: I'm sure whatever came up must have been really important. Common Mira, that guy seems crazy about you. 
Miranda: you think so? The night was going so well and he was being so sweet (sigh). 

Miranda gets a phone call
Pepe: what are you waiting for? Check if it's him. 
Miranda: (she opens her purse) never seen this number, you think it's him? 
Pepe: pick it up already, maybe his own phone died. 

Miranda picks up the call. 
Miranda: hello, hi..
Raymond: hey Mira, it's Raymond. I just wanted to apologize and check on you. 
Miranda: oh Raymond (she looks at Pepe and whispers "it's not him") I'm also sorry for sounding so mean. I was getting ready for bed. 
Raymond: oh, it's not a problem, didn't know you slept so early. I guess I'll have to call later then. Sleep well. 

Miranda turns towards Pepe
Miranda: ughhhh, he wasn't the one. Just some bug I met recently that's always calling. 
Pepe: Aw, he'll call you tomorrow then. Don't feel so bad. 

Miranda's phone rings again 
Mira: This guy doesn't get the message, please tell him I'm really tired please. 
Pepe: Alright, pass the phone. 

Pepe picks up the call and..
Pepe: hello good evening, my friend is really tired and oh oh, it's Nathan? Err, lemme pass the phone over to her. (She whispers to Miranda "it's Nathan girl"). 
Miranda: (she drags the phone) Hey nath! Umm, don't mind my friend. She's always joking around. How did it go? 
Nathan: how did what go? oh my brother? He's getting better, thanks. We didn't get to finish up our conversation. 
Miranda: You were in a hurry and I didn't ...
Nathan: Mira, would you be my girlfriend? 
Miranda: is this what you were going to ask Nath? 

There's a knock on Nathan's door.
Nathan: Don't answer yet, I'll call you back. Let me quickly get the door. 

Miranda: Pepe!!! He just asked me out aaaaahhhhhh (she screams out) 

At Miranda's Family House 
Amanda: Don't you think it's high time we told her? 
George: What do you mean? 
Amanda: It's been over 20 years now, we can't keep lying to her. 
George: We made a promise Amanda, she doesn't need to know. Just let it be. 
Amanda: I think Miranda deserves to know the truth. 

Miranda barges into her parents room 
Miranda: Mom, Dad; what truth do I need to know? 
 






Comments

  1. Even I wanna know what the truth is. .kudos to the writer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts