MARY MARY

Mary, the new girl that sat next to me in homeroom. I was beginning to have a crush on her, she was cute and had a long full head of hair. She was the average kind of girl she didn’t always wear the latest fashions but she dressed well non the less.

I liked everything about her, her smile, the way she put her hair back when it went out of line, as a boy I obviously had to like someone with physical assets and of course, she had enough to satisfy, but the killers were her eyes. She had grey eyes, with a small iris and black lines extending from it all around, they were breath taking, simply special.

But the bad thing about her was that she came from a dysfunctional family and had to go home during classes sometimes to take care of her sick mother and she was never around for night parties because she would sit by her mother’s bedside crying, at least so I heard. I eventually summoned up the courage to start talking to her, after two weeks I asked her out and she said yes.

That’s when the problems started, because she was never around for parties and I was always disturbing her to stay and we got into arguments, and anytime we were kissing she became like an animal and started kissing ferociously, then she would suddenly stop and walk away.

And then nobody had ever been to her house, I finally had enough of everything and forced her to stay for the beginning part of the party and she left early, I was determined to find out where she lived so I followed her.

I walked at a distance behind her when she suddenly looked up at the moon and started running, I started running too. She heard my footsteps, turned back shouted something like a growl at me and ran into an alley.

I turned into the alley and started shouting at her and she turned and I saw it. Fangs out, claws at the ready she turned and growled at me, I turned back and tried to run but with one leap she jumped over and blocked the way out of the alley.

“Why where you following me” standing before me wasn’t my sweet mary, but a monstrosity of nature. I shuddered and tried to spit out an answer
“I was… I was” I stuttered
“Was what?”She growled back. I was paralysed with fear and couldn’t reply.

“Well, what you see is what you get” and with that her jaw snapped and a snout popped out, her hair seemed glued to her back and there was hair all over her body. She grew and doubled in size, her clothes tore, her womanly features disappeared and she seemed like a hound now, muscles rippling it uttered a last growl.

That was all I heard before it pounced on me and started ripping me apart. I looked up through all the blood as my eyes dimmed at the monsters grey eyes and saw it, a last shred of humanity, the last piece of my warmth and love.

I saw her, I saw “Mary

This is another beautiful story from stillguess.WordPress.com

Comments

  1. #TEENWOLF
    I just had to read this to the end.

    I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. #TEENWOLF
    I just had to read this to the end.

    I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
    Jesus! Where did u get this from Sandy? Pretty gud for a fiction. If u wrote this... then I've got to give u a thumbs up... this is a lesson to guys dt not all dt glitters is gold. Stupid assholes would be looking for barca and Manchester instead of a good brain and a pretty face. 😅😅

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sent d fist comment O! Betty😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts